CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Bonjour.

Greetings earthlings.

I'm sure all Form 5-ers can't wait for SPM to be over (oh we are so excited). I can't wait to sit at the piano (and play it of course), strum my guitar or try to make hip-hop tunes with my violin all day. Haha.

Add maths and Moral paper tomorrow. 8am till 5pm! Yikes. I'm not a robot, can? I'm so so scared cos' all the science subjects are coming up. The part I hate most about the coming days is having to memorise the so many the experiments for Chemistry, Bio and Physics. I'll just have to study my arse off and get over it I suppose. The questions are unpredictable as well...

What made my day today? . . . *drum roll* Marie Digby is back with a new video!! Oh, I miss her so much. Haha. She spilt a glass of milk on her laptop, that was why she hasn't been posting vids on YouTube. The video below is not the latest, just one of my favs. Check out her new song and video HERE.

Voice on The Radio by Marie Digby



Oh, Liverpool won against Bolton! Hahaha.. Two goals, both went in by headers. And.. and.. too bad for Arsenal. =P

And why hasn't the freaking NS name list out yet? Two weeks ago I asked my mom to call them and ask and they said 'next week'. So my mom called again last week and again they said 'next week'. Grr.

I've been day dreaming a lot these couple of days.. haha.



I took one look at her and 'Anne Hathaway' popped into my head. Haha.


An inspirational video, I like.

"Where you start isn't necessarily where you end up."




xoxovon
Off to study my arse off. :(

0 comments: