CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Mr. Postman, where art thou?

I'm waiting for the postman to deliver me my letter. Unbelievable.


I want my letter!!!! First batch! Ugh. My friends already got theirs and their camp is in Kuching. I don't wanna be singled out :( Since Nat already got his letter, I guess he won't have to show up at the bus terminal on 27 Dec without a ticket. =P

Now it looks like it's gonna rain again, meaning the postman won't come. Haha. Pray that I'm in the first batch, Sematan. My goodness. I'm so disturbed by this. Ugh ugh ugh.

Tomorrow, teenage girls will flock the cinemas in Kuching cos' Twilight is opening. It's not like I'm going though. I'm not in the pack and I'm staying at home to watch TARA and Heroes. I wonder, what happened to Nathan's family? haha. Tomorrow, EST and NS batch list.

Lovebug is stuck in my head. Chiku ah. *soften fruit, soften fruit* Haha.

YouTube is now widescreen. I love this song! Lovelovelove. Marie is the .. man.. WOMAN. Watch & listen. I've listened to this countless times, never bored.



xoxovon
you kiss me goodnight on the cheek
each time it gets closer to my lips
or am i imagining
the parking lot's empty
so kiss me again


0 comments: