CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 28, 2008

Post-SPM

SPM - Been there, done that.  Auuuuuuuwwww!  *clears throat*  Too bad for those whose SPM finishes next week. =P All the best to you peeps.


Yesterday after EST Paper 1, we had to return our borrowed textbooks at the school hall. Oh, it was fun. Piling, arranging, counting, tying, carrying, counting, stacking.. Haha. The boys, being macho men, carried one whole pile (one subject) at one go and I find the way Dennis walked while carrying the books rather amusing so I was laughing from behind with Joan. I carried like the easiest pile among all.. Seteguh Karang, which I haven't read! Haha.

And boy was I wrong. I went to the cinema last night.. even earlier than Eunice. haha. I went to watch Madagascar with my cousins and my brother. Nothing 'wow' about it though. And.. Medan Pelita, what the heck is wrong with you?!?!?! One elevator only?!?! Oh my. Hate that place even more now. 

I had this trailer before the movie started. The hamster is so cute and funny. "OH, another trailer? I wanna see High School Musical!" haha.


-
-
-
So, it turns out that I don't have to pay to watch MPYO because Choir has 40 sponsored tickets. :D Plus, I have people to go with now! + :D 

While everyone is psyched and happy that SPM is over, I still have my violin exam in 3 weeks time. And I'm grindin' till I'm tired cos' they said you ain't grindin' until you're tired.




xoxovon
This year has been tough, for everyone.

2 comments:

Azizul said...

Preach it, my SK219 sister Yvonne...

and you signed off wrongly

NOT xoxo yvonne

xoxo GOSSIP GIRL LAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck in your violin exam!

Amelia Yvonne said...

haha.. why u reveal my identity? now everyone knows I'm Gossip Girl too. :P thanks SK219 brother. my goodness, i've been identifying myself with numbers for the past 3 weeks. haha.