CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Almost. Nearly.

Happy Birthday to Ryner. Celebrate with Physics, eh? Haha. Happy belated birthday to Azizul, my SK219 brother and also to Ah Ying, my other Yvonne.

SPM- Been there. Almost done.

Rearrange the alphabets and you get PMS. Lame. Haha.

Please please please may my papers be marked by a very nice, kind, (insert all the good stuff) marker. As if having two so-the-very-the-smart people's papers before mine isn't bad enough. Hope they don't compare too much. Haha.

EST papers on Thursday and after that *poof*. I'll be 'uneducated', according to my brother. I'm gonna study for EST, oh yes I will. The A1 standard of EST is said to be very high.

-
-
-

Okay, confession time. I actually like Lovebug now. (I'm not a JoBro fan like Belle. hehe.) I don't really listen to them but maybe after this I will. I heard it on the radio a few times and somehow now I'm speechless, over the edge, I'm just breathless. I like the tune. Belle must be so proud of me now. Haha.

I'm also listening to Christina Milian's Us Against The World. Catchy. Same title as Westlife's song. Ngaiti. =P Other songs that are stuck in my head: Beyonce's If I Were A Boy, Katy Perry's Hot N Cold and Taylor Swift's Love Story. Beyonce sounds so nice in that song. Hot stuff, man. Ye dig? Can someone buy me Taylor's new album FEARLESS, please? Can lah.. haha

From a Taylor-made video on her Myspace...
Taylor: Why are you wearing a cape?
Lady: 'Cause I'm fearless . .

Thank goodness I didn't have any stomach discomfort today like last week and yesterday. Anxiety, yikes. Thusrday will be the last day I'll get to sit in a class in my *ahem* beloved SMK BL. My seat for SPM is at the back of the class, corner, right at the back door. In the morning, the sun shines on me and when it rains, I get sprinkled a little. Just a little. It's very airy too. I like my seat. =) I don't like the clock these few days. So... inaccurate. I think it slowed down and then the invigilator had to readjust it. 

I was in the car on the way to school this morning and then I thought, "Oh shit, I forgot to sharpen my 2B pencils!" That's why, it's always good to have spare and unblunt ones. Haha.I use 2 pencils for one objective paper. I like my pencils and pens with fine tips cos' that's just how I roll. =P

Oh. I went to the airport's McD on Saturday night (cos' I had to pick my cousin up) and I think I like it there. I felt rather safe there. Haha. Banyak sangat polis di sana, mana tidak. I can use broken BM now.

That's about it for now.


xoxovon
Pleurococcus sp. *underlines*. -I have written you many times.

0 comments: