CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 21, 2008

TARA.

AHHHHHHHHHHH!

The Amazing Race Asia 3 (TARA 3) has concluded. The actual race finished like months ago anyway. Haha.

I'm sad that it's over and I'll have to wait for the next season. =(


Come on, more Asian celebs sign up! Bring on Maya Karin, Daniel Wu or something.. Haha. Being a Malaysian, of course I supported Ida & Tania in last night's final leg, since Bernie & Henry got eliminated. I think they made a great team. No ugly fights and all that .. They made TARA look fun and not torturing. If you watched, you'd know. Luck just wasn't on their side on the last leg, though they were in the lead at the beginning.

This season was really 'Asia'. If my memory serves me well, they've only been out of Asia once this season which was to Oman. Oman is in the Middle East, right? In the past 2 seasons, the teams went to Australia, NZ, Czech Republic.. but TARA 3 was all around Asia, plus Oman. No Europe, nothing. Still, it was interesting.

Shall I lay out the facts on how Malaysian teams are doing so far in TARA?

Season 1: 1st place- Zabrina & Joe Jer
3rd place- Andrew & Syeon

Season 2: 2nd place- Vanessa & Pamela
4th place- Ann & Diane

Season 3: 3rd place- Ida & Tania
5th place- Henry & Bernie

Season 4? Haha. Congratulations to all 3 teams that made it to the final and finished the amazing race. Well-deserved. And boy did Sam & Vince win the race in style. Shirtless. haha. I'm sure Geoff is a nice guy though he often looked like the bad guy during the race. It's a race, competitiveness comes in for sure.

Malaysian girls are strong, yeah! FYI, Ida & Tania escaped elimination twice and they made it into the final. They're awesome. Haha.

I quote Tania: Oh, my legend!

What happened to Heroes? My goodness, so many new characters popping out and they keep going into the future and coming back and the characters are scattered everywhere around the world. I'm curious, bring it on. I'll have to choose a side next week (according to the Star World advert). Haha.

3 more days left for me till SPM is over. I'd better get started with Bio and Phy. A mother trucker load of things to remember. All the best to all candidates.

xoxovon
Prison Break, here I come.


0 comments: