CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow

Today is the last day of freedom, post-SPM =P 

I'm having mixed feelings about tomorrow.. I wanna know how I did and at the same time I don't really wanna know. People, especially teachers have such high expectations and I'm afraid of failing to live up to their expectations. I know how I did and I'm cool with that although I knew that I could've done better, everyone feels that they could've done better. But, there's no point worrying or regretting what I've done during the exams because I can't change the past. Absolutely no way.. unless I borrow Guy Pearce's time machine so that I can go back into the past but Oopsie, his one malfunctioned and travelled into the future instead. 

So.. we'll see. Hope it'll be all right *fingers crossed*

Oh, I woke up this morning to watch the Liverpool vs Real Madrid match. I was so tired cos' I slept really late (like at 1 in the morning I don't know why) so I woke up at 0400 hours instead of 0300 hours. I thought I'd miss the first half but fortunately I didn't. It was only the 36th minute when I turned on the tele. To my surprise, the score was already 2-0, going Liverpool's way. Like since when do they score goals in the first half? Pft. After the match ended, I went back to sleep happily :) 

After watching the repeat earlier, I feel bad for Real Madrid. I don't think it was a handball. Anyway, go Reds! *sings* You'll Never Walk Alone....

Tomorrow's alphabet of the day is *drumroll* . . . A!
pft.


xoxovon
I wish I knew what's going on inside of me.

0 comments: