CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hello, Goodbye.

I'll be leaving for National Service tomorrow (unlike someone *cough*Annabelle*cough*). 

Yes, you're allowed to miss me as much as you want to. There are no extra charges for missing me while you sleep. That'll only score you extra points in our friendship. . :D

I'm gonna miss my room and everything about my life, before NS that is. My mom thinks I'm gonna get slimmer and fitter when I come back and of course, darker. Then I can be dark chocolate like Eunice and Emm. Haha. 

Life is all about living it to the fullest and with NS, comes another experience.

Oh by the way, I passed my driving test yesterday! FYI, I had to redo my hill thingy because I overshot and the JPJ guy asked me to go all the way back down and start over. My engine stalled once too during my on-the-road test. I had Route C. There was a Learner's car in front of me and it was going darn slow lo. I was probably distracted by that and forgot to change the gear. And then a 4WD almost knocked my car lo. I already signalled left, checked my side mirror (okay, clear) and was turning left slowly and suddenly I saw something brown closing in. Dayum luckily I saw that otherwise I would have gotten into an accident. Hey Mr. 4WD Driver, cannot 'nio' me is it? My car is number 7 and got that spinning light on top of it some more... Thank you to the kind invigilator for not failing me, scolding or yelling at me. I'm not sure if he even noticed that one.. 

I met a friend too, after 5 long years.. or more. :)

So here I go, signing off. 
PS: Don't poke me so much on Facebook while I'm away. Haha.

xoxovon
Gimme a shoutout by leaving me a comment. I love comments, no as(s),buts or ifs. Haha.
Would love to be in your prayers :)

0 comments: