CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 13, 2009

bla?

I have some news.


I'm not going to Betong anymore. I thought I was, but no. *cheers*










I'm going to Sematan.. *jeers*  Trainees from this camp are telling me that it's.. 'not so good'. So now I'm having mixed feelings about going. Last week I was hoping so much that they'd reject my appeal so that I can just go to Betong and enjoy the long bus ride, or at least I can try to.

But apparently they accepted my appeal to switch camps. I received both my NS notification letter and the acceptance letter on the same day which was yesterday, the same day I got my SPM results. Wow, what a day right? And to whoever who said Bau camp will be closed for 2nd batch, what la!

I went to Blablabla for dinner last night with some friends. Eunice's idea, I think. Because.. she starved for the whole day and wanted to eat good food at a fancy, pretty restaurant. =D Rachel picked me up but Jason drove her car. So, thanks to... both of you. Haha. 

Jason dropped us off in front of The Junk and he drove off to park the car. So, Rachel, Ryner and I were standing in front of The Junk, looking left and right, wondering where Blablabla was because we couldn't see it.

Me: *asks the lady at forgot which restaurant*  Erm.. Where's Blablabla?

It felt so weird. Blablabla? HAHA.

We almost couldn't go home that night, ALMOST. But thank goodness they had the brains and brawns to get us out of Ting & Ting's parking lot. 'They' because I wasn't at the scene when they found the solution. 

I'm still waiting for the pictures from you know who you are. Haha. Faster loh!


xoxovon
I volunteered to help out at CMC tomorrow. :/

0 comments: