CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 13, 2009

ABDC

*Update* Happy 18th Birthday to Stefanie! ~xo~

Yay. Jason likes me posting vids. Haha. Thanks for appreciating
(unlike Eunice). Haha, kidding duh. So this is for you JaJo.
(Like Lindsay Lohan is LiLo so you're JaJo) Haha. Oh my lame eh.

This is Quest Crew from America's Best Dance Crew (ABDC) Season 3.
Asian invasion babeh.
Not only can they dance, they're funny too.

Week 2: Kick boxing challenge

Week 3: Britney Challenge
This is how to dance femininely without being creepy.
('All the single gaydies' is quite creepy. haha) They also have to do a routine blindfolded.


Week 5: Illusion Challenge
They have to make something go through someone's body.


Week 7: Hip-hop Decathlon
This is worth it.



xoxovon
I wished I had the ryhthm to move like them.
My blogger a bit cacat. grr

0 comments: