CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Bowling for fun

I went bowling tonight at Crystal Bowl with Rachel, Neece, Jason, Emm, Julie, Janice and Leon. Leon didn't play but he sat there and gave us 'moral support'. Haha. Rachel's name is first cos' she fetch me :D

Rachel and I reached there first. Not long later the others arrived. I thought of karaoke-ing after bowling so I asked the lady at the counter.. 

Me: Lagu semua Melayu kah?
Lady: Ya.
Me: Moden?

Lady: *just looks at me*
Me: Lagu moden kah?
Lady: Semua Melayu..
Me: okay..

Then I as I walked away I passed by the karaoke booth and the people inside were singing 'More Than Words' by Westlife. All Malay songs?? Huh. 

We girls cuci longkang many many times lorh. But I did get a strike hor though this is my first time bowling :) Neece said going bowling is a waste of money cos' she doesn't know how to play... and yet she joined us boh. Haha. After I got my strike, I bowled pretty badly! 3 times back to back cuci longkang ah! I think it's because I bowled the same time as Julie. Haha. Oh ya, Lane 17 so lousy one. Always malfunction. They should give us 'free game' coupons for that.

After we finished bowling, Jason and Emm wanted to play again. So we let them face off each other coz they're the best in the bunch while us girls (Rach, Neece, Ju & I) went to sing karaoke. Rm1.50 for one song. When she passed me the song file, I was shocked. She told me all Malay songs ho, but then there were pages and pages of English songs, alphabetically some more. It was hard to make a choice. In the end, we chose 'My Humps'... No comments. Haha. Only us girls knew what went on inside the karaoke booth. My goodness, we laughed our bums off singing that song or at least we tried.. Good exercise though, the laughing. Laughing is good for our health.

We went for supper at Peach Garden after that. I'm too lazy to elaborate because I'm running out of time :) 

Having Eunice driving me around is fun. The oh so random things happen when you're with her. *flashbacks* . . HAHA. 

xoxovon
I'm definitely in for bowling when I get back. Wait for me :)
badminton too!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

yvonne i miss youuuu. i was so desperate i even talk to my tedy, thinkin it was u hahaha.