CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

How bad, I ask.

Liverpool friggin' lost to Boro'. Ugh

How bad are things gonna get? Sometimes I just laugh at the less fortunate things that happen to me. As if getting selected for 2nd batch of NS isn't bad enough... 

My dad is going to China for a golf trip and won't be able to send me off. Then, I found out I'm posted to Betong. Oh Betong, I can't say more. Later that night, Mom knocked on my room door and this:

Mom: What time do you have to report yourself?
Me: In the morning.. 930 .. 
Mom: Oh. I can't send you then. I have to sit for PTK..
Me: *like seriously what the...*

So what now? 

And can I just say something. 2nd batch's training ends on June 8th? 1st and 2nd June are the Gawai public holidays and then 6th June is Agong's birthday or something. So might as well let us return home for good like at the end of May right? :D

A lot of people are getting sick now, I noticed. Eg. my brother and Eunice and WY. I think Eunice is sick because she hung out with a certain sick person too much. Haha. Anyway, I wish you all well. 

Eunice's nose is running. And I love this song. It's slow. Plus, I can go ahead and feel mushy :)


I miss No Doubt.
They're touring. I wish I could go watch them. Oh U.S of A.

I think I speak for all 2008 Form 5-ers by asking when will the SPM results be out? Dear MOE, it's about time you give us a date so that all the rumours can stop. We wanna know but we don't wanna know, you know? 

xoxovon
Run
Running all the time
Running to the future
With you right by my side

Me
I'm the one you chose
Out of all the people
You wanted me the most
I'm so sorry that I've fallen
Help me up lets keep on running
Don't let me fall out of love

Running, running
As fast as we can
Do you think we'll make it?
(Do you think we'll make it?)
We're running
Keep holding my hand
It's so we don't get separated

Be
Be the one I need
Be the one I trust most
Don't stop inspiring me
Sometimes it's hard to keep on running
We work so much to keep it going
Don't make me want to give up

0 comments: