CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

The New

1s August 2007, welcoming another new month in the year. A month filled with so many people's birthdays! Including the big fat but not so big country, Malaysia. I don't quite agree to celebrating Malaysia's Independence Day on 31st Aug though. Sarawak and Sabah joined Malaya and then there was Malaysia. But i dont think that was 31st Aug, or even 1957. 31st Aug was when Malaya gained independence. I'm not a 100% sure about my facts, haha. That 'kemerdekaan' topic was so Form 3. Apologies if I'm wrong. *crappppp talk*

Forget bout that. OK.. so many friends' bday! Including mine. hehe :D. The calendar in my cellphone has its August date numbers bolded to remind me of birthdays.

Sighs. Turning 16 soon.. big deal, rite? rite? haha.. there goes me, infected by the yellow culture (budaya kuning). How can I not? With E! on channel 76, celebrity news 24/7. lol. And other tv programmes and.. the internet.

Speaking of YELLOW, THE SIMPSONS!! Oh they're the most entertaining family in the world.. on-screen family.. 'fake, imaginary, animated' family. :P Can't wait to watch the m*donut*vie.

xoxovon

D'OH!

0 comments: