CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Hi Mr. Holiday

What a sunday i had.. well, it wasn't really WOW. OK, i (skipped church) haha... i woke up late. that is a bad and lame excuse, i know. And then I watched the WBC finals, went for theory lesson at 345. Then i came back home and watched some more badminton. Took my quick dinner and shower (a proper shower alrite), grabbed my violin and bag, off i went to Penview Inn. Was performing at the VRN. some Red Cresent award night cum convention thingy. As usual, I get nervous before/during my performance. Sweaty plams and I felt like barfing. haha.. Cute primary school kids did some 'hand dancing'/'sign language' for our song and another girl sang the song. In english, the title is 'Hidden Wings'. There was keyboard and another person playing violin too. I used the mute. :P haha.. Since Ive used it for the practices, why not? lol. I decided to stay a little while longer after my performance ended (which turned out to be another hour++) coz i wanted to see the others perform. My school's dance routine and Eugene's attitude-filled violin solo. After that, some group called 'Scandal' did a modern dance thing and.. .. haha. You kinda can read my mind there. Darren, Chris, Grace and Grace's was better. Duh~. Im not saying that they're not good, their effort is much appreciated. :D No offence.

Went home around 1030pm. I dont remember having that 'much' make-up on before. *thank you rachel and rachel's mom* .

Monday, I did. . . nothing. i think. I DID PRACTICE my violin.. In the afternoon I played with my bro's ex-laptop. That movie maker is...somewhat interesting. haha. I made Jijoo the 'lead actor' in my credits part. haha.. *imagine*. sighs.. then i watched tv the whole night. From ANTM to *skipped channels from 9-10* CSI: NY. arghhhhh.

I had violin lesson this morning at 830 and i woke up.. late! Was supposed to wake up by latest at 630. Cos i wanna practice my scales. haha. :P Came home and watched some more tv.
Here I am now. Online. Undone homework and the toot toot F1InSchools thing. And chores.
Damn.
xoxovon
I'll be back

3 comments:

Eric Sng said...

ur story does not make sense....belit here belit there not interesting at all.....and y black background...so hard ot read..put white words...dun put colours...hehe.watever

Amelia Yvonne said...

oh shadd-up. u make me sick. haha

Eric Sng said...

are u sick now...i dun see any sickness on u...