CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 18, 2007

FEVER!

I've been having this badminton fever for about a week. Thanks to the Proton-BWF WBC held in KL this year. I think i didnt do much work other than sitting in front of the tv watching matches after matches. So disappointing though. Quite a number of top-ranked players crashed out even before the quarterfinals. I tried picking up little points/notes (in my head lar...) by watching them play.. damn. so hot lar. im melting. ugh.

KKK/TBH lost to some japanese pair.. arhhhhh.. LCW lost to SDK! Badminton competition's this friday.. hmm. played at KGS this morning and darn the floor was slippery. can't even get a grip or run. surely slip.. sighs.

After playing, i went for an early lunch. it was like 11am. Then... oh darling azrin called. she called the night before too. We just talked some stuff and then she asked someone to talk to me. .. honestly, yeah i was happy to get to talk to an old friend who i havent seen or met in almost 4 years. since form 1. Oh albrinz. haha.. he said he's goin down to jb with his family and so and so. Then .. the line putus. Babi na.. Called azrin again. Yes, azrin. I suck at conversations. I just didnt know what to say and my friggin phone speaker was loud.

Tomorrow.. or rather sunday night. got VRN performance. aiyah, just chiong la. My one-week so called holiday os so not a holiday coz i got so many stuff planned out on each day. My bday's coming up.. :

xoxovon

I'm sleepy.

0 comments: