CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 10, 2007

Lazy Arse

2nd Intra-school badminton competition is about two weeks away. And, yes i know my weaknesses and .. I'm not liking myself for that. Nor am I gonna say it here. who knows some of my opponents are gonna read this and discover my flaws. haha. Stupid *******d. (not someone, it's something).. argh. Honestly, Im not putting much hope in mixed doubles. haha.. i just feel that we need some miracle to get pass jeff & who else if not amy. Singles and girls' doubles, ok ok la.. more chances of getting into the final. XP.. words cant make any difference now. it won't make me win when i say i want to win. it all comes down to luck, the 'wind' at winners court during the competition and 'skills'. haha.. went to school for practice.. shitty-nesssssssss. another crappy post. blarh.

xoxovon

Practice makes perfect, ... or not.

0 comments: