CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 31, 2007

It's Finger Lickin' Good.

Last Friday, after my whole day at Winners Court, I went home, took my bath and went to KFC immediately for my birthday dinner with some friends.


We ate, we drank, we talked, we laughed, we took pictures, we ate, we drank, we talked, we laugh and we took some more pictures. 2 pieces of chicken nen-nen (breast meat) haha, 1 regular mash potato, 1 cup of Coke/Pepsi whichever and I was already stuffed. Despite not eating between lunch and dinner and I only had breakfast (which was around 650am), one packet of chicken rice (around 1pm) and plain water all day. I must be sick, I thought. Albert wanted to try the Chicken Poppers ('cause he said it looked interesting in the ads. haha) so i ordered it.. Opened it up.. wahlau le! Only 5 small pieces of what look and kinda taste like meatballs plus 1 regular mash potatoes in the box. Some of us made fun of the name.. 'Chicken Poopers'.. Lol ..


I have no idea what we were doing. My little brother took all the photos that night.


I'm guessing we finished our food.


Group photo! :D

Albert spilled something. Chicken.. Lol.


No one was hurt during Albert's spilling incident. :D



Rachel, Eunice Scissorhands & Anna to the Belle.


Did she just pick her nose? haha.. No one knows the truth about her nationality or where she came from. kidding. Lol. Oh oh. She even brought chocolates for us all, how sweet. Her shirt says ' I ♥ M♡M'. Where's OUR love? =P



Ee-mee koko!!!

O.o A camera.


Emmanuel: *tongue-out*

Group photo!: Stef, Rachel, Neece, Emm, Belle, Von, Albert & Eric (little bro) behind the camera.

Another one.. Gradually, we started acting crazy.

See what i mean. KFC is alcohol-free. No worries... haha
There was one moment when the lights at KFC went out and only a shimmer of light shone from the what seemed to be the light above Emmanuel. The 'oohs' and 'aahhs' from the patrons started to fill the place and.. i don't know which of these guys, Emmanuel and Albert started singing 'Happy Birthday'. Soon after, the girls started singing with them.. How sweet of them .. ♡s to all of you. I personally don't like making a scene in public but.. what the heck? haha. Not a crime for having a awesome friends, it's a gift.

Then, we decide to fake it. There was no cake. We were so full so.. the bun was the cake and I poked straws as candles. I'm not 3.


Thanks for the presents although I only informed you the day before. :D
xoxovon

I am sixteen, going on seventeen.

3 comments:

Annabelle said...

love the pics!! ahahah..eee..i c my black nails!! wooottt!!

Amelia Yvonne said...

it's good to bring another sibling along sometimes. hahaha.. wuv u.

Annabelle said...

hahaha. muaks!