CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Quick update

I just read the news online that KPP is closed for the moment because they've got 4 trainees tested positive for H1N1. (KPP means Kem Puncak Permai, Bau) Wow. People of Kuching/Malaysia, be more hygenic =P and take good care.

I remembered back when I was at NS, I didn't know much of what was going on outside of camp. Seriously. I hardly read the newspapers and when I do read them, it's only like once in 2 weeks or whenever I can find time to. One day, my friend came up to me and asked, "Eh, you know got swine flu now?" I had no clue what that was. It was after that that I started searching for the articles on the newspapers. I'm so thankful that there wasn't any terrible incident going on during my batch. :)

Anyway, I just had my first test last Friday. It's 5% of my English paper. I was a happy girl yesterday when I got back my paper and saw 25/25 on it :) That means I have 5% already and I need another 45% to pass this paper. However, I'll have to pass the other paper as well to move on into the 2nd semester.

I have to get on with my assignments now..
Cheers.

xoxovon
Wedges, my guilty pleasure..

0 comments: