CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Eunice

It's..... Eunice's birthday!! :D Hah, I bet the title gave it away already.



No, not this Eunice. She's too young and cute to be 18..



It's this Eunice! The shopaholic! The one stuck at Kuching. haha.. *I just wanted to be in a picture with Neece :)*

Hey, girl or should I say young lady. HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY! Don't be sad because most of us couldn't be physically present to celebrate your big one-eight with you. Nevertheless, you will be in our hearts and minds (my heart, my mind!) haha. Don't go wild and all that just because you turned 18 and have the label 'Legal' above your head. Hehe.

Umm.. I still owe you a post ay? I have to go somewhere and will be back on Sunday so .. I kinda need to get some sleep now. God bless you, and me.. :) Take care, alrite?

p/s: I'll be waiting for your call. It's my turn now.. haha. kidding.

Have fun, be merry, leave your worries :) xoxo


Plus, here's a little treat for all and an extra gift for the August babies.
Thanks Belle for introducing the song to me.
Cheers.



All I need now is someone to help me play the right hand/top part and there we have it, a duet! :P

xoxovon
It's been a long week and I foresee the same thing for the upcoming weeks.
Wish me luck ;)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

AWWWWWWWW THANKS MY LOVELY HIPPO! siggh i really miss you! come back soon alright as in end of this yr. haha kk i want duet with you liaw..