CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 3, 2009

August is THE month :)

Today is the 3rd of August. It marks exactly one month since I left home for here, NZ. However, that is not my point.

It's someone's birthday today. =D




I love my phone :). If it wasn't for it, I couldn't take or upload any pics (since my xD card is still not satisfied being stuck in the card reader). The picture was taken at KIA during my NS semester break (I wasn't the end product of NS yet, still chubby you see.. haha). And he still has his NS haircut.

I've known you for not too long, but it doesn't feel that way :) I'd prefer not go on elaborating here because I'd rather say things to you directly. This feels so weird. Haha. Nolah. Actually, I'm sleepy and I'm going to bed soon.. =P I haven't been able to catch you online for a while now though. It's understandable, considering the current circumstances.

I just think that people should feel special on their birthdays. Do you? There are many more birthdays to come this August and one of them is *coughminecough*.

Happy Birthday, Yan Le!
Another year means you're getting older
but..
Older is wiser :)



now i'm speechless.. because I'm thinking about tomorrow. sighs.

xoxovon
I should be sleeping but ...

0 comments: