CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 26, 2009

There, I'll be.

Next week. Well, 6 days to be exact. DARN IT :(

This is for Wei Yei because I told him I'd put up a map to show him where I'm gonna be at NZ. Haha. Come visit me, k?

Notice the smiley icon and the Oh-so-cute teddy bear pointing with its pretty pink wand? Haha. Okay la, maybe it's magenta.



Say it with me, Palmerston North. :) I guess that's all for now.

I know I've been sleeping very late since I got back from National Service. I thought I'd lose that bad habit of sleeping late but ...darn it. Sleeping late causes weight gain some more! Oh how I miss waking up early and spending the rest of the day with my eyes open (with blinking, of course) doing activities. RIADAH, where art thou? I need to exercise, period. I hope I won't put on (so much) weight when I'm at NZ cos' I'm really happy with what I benefited from NS :D Faham faham lah hor? Aiyah. I don't want to be a pear. Haha.


xoxovon
I'm not ready, yet.. Dang.

0 comments: