CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 29, 2009

500 bucks richer

Yes, I am :) Thanks to Yayasan Sarawak.

Went to Dewan Suarah this morning for the prize giving ceremony because...I had no other plans. Hehe. Neece mati mati wanted me to go mah. I think she did it on purpose, she wants me to wake up early and not be a pig, sleeping till 10 in the morning. I sleep very late, can. We just pretty much sat there, warm the chairs up and smile for the flashing cameras :D Neece was very happy lo when she saw all the cameras taking her picture. I mean, our picture.

Thank you, WY, for fetching me :) and Neece, for letting me put my stuff in your bag. Your bag is so handy that's why it's a handbag. Haha.

I do a lot of thinking sometimes. So I was thinking of NS again yesterday and I recalled a conversation which I definitely won't forget... The conversation was held at the hall, the morning of the day we were supposed to leave camp. Er yah. The sofas were still in front of the stage. I went over to have a chat with some friends and Cikgu Sapree was there. He called me over and we talked. He's daddy-like and very nice. And yeah, he does speak English to me at times.

Teacher: Hey, Yvonne. Come here, I want to talk to you.
Me: Yeah?
Teacher: I want to ask you something. And I want you to answer me honestly.

I was thinking to myself, "Ngaiti, why so serious?" Haha. What could he possibly ask and want an honest answer from me? =P

Me: Ha?? What question? Honest answer? :)
Teacher: Yes.. Do you have a boyfriend?

*explodes in laughter*

Me: No.. I don't have a boyfriend.
Teacher: Really?
Me: Yaahh.. don't have..
Teacher: Good. When you're studying, try not to get involve in relationships. It'll distract you..

HAHA. There's actually more to that. I just sorta summarised it =P He gives me a lot of advice. Oh-kay, I'm missing NS now. Sob.

On another note, watch this video if you haven't. Neece, this is especially for you since you 'complained' that you didn't watch it because I didn't post it up. Better watch it now then, or else I ask Belle to ask you to dance to Single Ladies (who knows you listen to Belle more than me. Haha)



xoxovon
4 more days..



0 comments: