CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Tagged by Neece

1.The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the game the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: 3.19PM

Name: Yvonne
Sisters: Nil, let me cry like Neece also :'(
Brothers: 2
Shoe Size: 6-7
Height: last measured during mc was 156cm. Where got that short, right? haha
Where do you live: In a house
Favourite drinks: Plain water is da best.
Favourite breakfast: butter on toasted Gardenia's raisin bread

Have you ever been on a plane? yes
Swam in the ocean: yea
Fallen asleep in school? : no
Broken someone's heart : I don't know. haha. seriously though..
Fell of your chair: i guess so
Sat by the phone and waiting for someone to call: yeah. my dad. haha
What is your room like: it has a bed for me to sleep on.
What's right beside you? : space
What is the last thing you ate: raisin bread

Ever had
Chicken Pox: no, not yet... i know. :S
Sore throat: yea
Stitches: nope
Broken nose: nope.

Do you
Believe in love at first sight: nah
Like picnics: sure
Who was, were the last person; you danced with : umm.. at NS with a random friend? haha
Last made you smile : Eunice. Cos' she's SO FUNNY. Yah. :D
You last yelled at : Mom. Cos I couldn't hear what she said.. I'm a good child :D

Today did you
Talk to someone you like : I like Eunice, so yeah. haha
Kissed anyone : No.
Get sick : sick of having no access to internet, YES.
Talk to an ex : no
Miss someone : HEAPS.
Eat : of course
Best feeling in the world : happiness
Do you sleep with stuffed animal: no. they're mature enough to sleep on their own.
What's under your bed: stuff.
Who do you really hate: thou shall not hate :P

What time is it now: 3.28PM
5 things i were doing 10 years ago
1. sittingin class
2. having violin lessons
3. being a kid
4. play time with siblings
5. i wore glasses :D

5 things on my to-do list today.
1. meet up with friends
2. start preparing for nz
3. be positive
4. minimise what goes in my mouth. haha
5. Eunice is right, PRAY :D

5 snacks I enjoy
1. ice-cream
2. cold drinks
3. noughat. however u spell it
4. sio bee. hahaha
5. ais kacang!! @open air!

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. save teh money
2. spend teh money
3. oh wait, pay for my education :D
4. vacation vacation vacation
5. give some to my parents :)

5 of my bad habits
1. i pop my ears, randomly

2. i snooze my alarm
3. i used to crack my fingers.. haha. i do it less now.
4. can't think
5. can't think. haha

5 places I have lived in
1. Tabuan Desa
2. Tabuan Heights
3. Hotels
4. Motels
5. service apartments. hahaha

5 people I'm tagging are
1) Azizul
2) Alicia
3) Eric
4) Rachel. HA! double tag! haha
5) Nat also lo..


1 comments:

Eric Sng said...

i did it already. Bm version!