CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

My eyes.

I am short sighted and I have astigmatism.

I went to check my eye the other day and finally, I know what my degree is. Before this I always forget to ask the optician guy :P


My short sightedness is 125 for both eyes, not that bad right? Meanwhile my astigmatism degree.. ahem, is shockingly .. lets just say it's a much bigger number..



600 and 525

Wah piang eh. That's nearer to 1000 than to 0 =P
My new lenses are on the way but I haven't picked out a frame yet. I'm really not in the mood to make choices now. Wait, I'm never one to ask when having to make choices. I'd be like "Hmm.. don't know" or "anything lah".. bad, bad habit. I must kick you away, bad habit. Hmph.


xoxovon
I don't like it bright.

0 comments: