CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

You can only imagine the truth

I'm half-way through Atonement. I don't know why I can't just pick a time and finish watching a movie at one go. I watch before I sleep which is like really late.

The beginning of the movie=interesting. Suspense lah! Haha. Then I stopped watching when it got to the part where James McAvoy's character is wandering around some place and I went to bed. I didn't read the movie synopsis so I don't know how it ended, and I don't plan to look it up on the internet either. And oh, Keira is gorgeous but she's so thin in that movie! If Britney is penne, Keira is like one spaghetti noodle (uncooked). :-O Never mind. 

Now go Google her up if you can't help yourself. =P

Here's something for your eyes.


Won't smile? Think again. Even this dragonfly smiles :)
Have a good tomorrow.

xoxovon
"Briony!!!"

0 comments: