CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Patriotic

Azrin's in Melbourne. She missed her National Service. Apalah .. haha. Oh Azrin, we need to meet up! Come to Kuching, stay at Kasyah's. Ganti tempat Kasyah dalam rumah =D 


She's so random-funny. The other day I complained about something to her and she was like, "LETS GANG RAPE THAT BITCH". Haha. 

Nah Azrin (if you're reading), since no one dedicated a website to you, I dedicate this post to you lah. Haha.

Sing with me: Aaaaaaaah zrin anak Malaysia, Azrin anak Malaysia..

Haha.

Just earlier...
cookie says:
i cried watching one of the winnie the pooh episodes

Now she's making me google Ryner Lai. And Eunice Lau, try googling yourself. You're number ONE. Haha. I should be studying for my table test. =P

xoxovon
Malaysia Boleh!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww..Yvonne..so sweet
Oi, that Winnie the Pooh thing was supposed to be a secret..
That episode was really sad bah..
You heartless biznotch..
dahlah nangis nangga Armageddon and Monsters Inc..
XP

Amelia Yvonne said...

Winnie the Pooh tak sampai half an hour the show. haha.

There's one part in Armageddon very sad what.. And I cried watching Million Dollar Baby. You forgot that one. Haha.

Hedwig said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Azizul said...

I see you talking to me also on MSN in your screencap! Haha

Monsters Inc. sad what... Kesiaaaaaan Boo

Amelia Yvonne said...

What screencap? Haha. Yalah, kesian Boo. All she says is 'Kitty' and 'Boo'. =P

Amelia Yvonne said...

Oh, screencap. I get it now. I'm so slow wth. Haha.