CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 19, 2009

1901

Today is the 19th right? Ok.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, FAUSTINE LAU :D
The title.. haha. That hotdog store.

I'm pretty close to getting my 'LDL'. I know, I know.. who hasn't? Haha. I went for the 2nd talk on Saturday, I don't know what it's called and I don't even bother what it's called. It's 3 hours long and a waste of time. My dad could have told me the things that I've been told at the talk that day. The speaker repeated what he said quite a number of times. FYI, it's not even 3 hours. KENA BULAK EH. 

After talking for about an hour, the speaker let us off for a 30-minute break which then turned out to be ONE HOUR because I don't know why. My friends and I went back in to the room to sit because there was nothing to do outside the room and some people were smoking. Another FYI here, the so-called 'Bilik Pengajar' is actually a 'Bilik Merokok'. Haha. The room was so cold. We thought the speaker would come back in 30 minutes but noooooooooooo.. We sat in the room, waited and watched the minute hand of the wall clock made a 360 degrees turn. I wasn't 'smart' enough that day to bring along something to read, an MP4 or whatever to kill time =( so hug me.. 

I saw some familiar faces at the talk too. =)

This will give you some laughs.. or not. Come one, people. Laughing is good =D The 2nd last one is funny.. haha.




xoxovon
CNY is next week... NO WAY. :-O

0 comments: