CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

It's written.

I just finished watching Slumdog Millionaire.

=D
I don't know. Sometimes I watch movies just because they've got excellent reviews from critics. And I haven't finished Atonement. Pft.

My goodness the kids who played the youngest version of the characters are good! And on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, they said the kids were from the slums with no acting experience whatsoever but since the movie, they're now in school thanks to Danny Boyle. Good on you, mate! 

I started watching this morning around 2am (I'm crazy, I know that) and I didn't know where to pause it. With 30 minutes of the movie left, I decided to go to bed. It was interesting mah.. 

"Can he answer the question? Is he gonna win? Will they ever find each other again? Is someone going to die? What's gonna happen after this scene? Hmmm.." 

The soundtracks are nice too. They weren't annoying or anything. So did Jamal win? I'm not telling. However, I can tell you that you can watch Dev Patel dance at the end. Who knew eh? Haha. Well, I didn't.

Tomorrow's CNY, so Happy Chinese New Year!! I think Eunice is gonna get me a Tiger this year =P

xoxovon
Moooooooo

2 comments:

Samuel K Lis said...

so is it worth watching? i dono if i want to waste my time to watch...

Amelia Yvonne said...

Suspense. haha. Some say it's overrated but what the heck I downloaded it already. haha. man i'm a bad girl. It's not bad lah. At least it's better than Epic Movie or whatever.. bleh.