CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

A Sunday Night Out

Greetings. Feeling hungry?



No, I'm not promoting anything.

Last Sunday I went to Pizza Junction for a gathering with friends. Well, Samuel came back and so did Azrin (who now plays futsal).

I reached Pizza Junction on time, I went upstairs and saw only 5 of my friends there. Ryner's stomach was already dialing 911 so we decided to order first while waiting for the others to arrive.

When the food arrived, we ate :D



Tenors & Bass: Jeremy, Dennis, Ryner & Samuel

We had our choir moments after eating. I don't know who started it but the choir members started singing. Stand By Me, I like. haha. They were a couple of families having their dinner there too but we didn't care, we made all kinds of noise our 'multipurpose' mouths can make. At one point I thought we were too noisy but... what the heck. It was a time when I don't have to tell everyone to keep quiet or lower down their voices like I always do in class.

Since we were singing, I was hoping Pizza Junction would not charge us service tax. RIGHT.


Ladies: rachel, neece, joan, kasyah, von, zaty, fiona

After dinner, we went to Taman Sahabat. Wei Yei & Bernard drove. Thank them we didn't have to walk like old times :P


Random.

Guess who these guys are trying to imitate.



Wei Yei's picture was a random shot. I'd say Wei Yei is the Statue of Liberty and Nat is Admiral Cheng Ho. ... eee so random.


Cheeky.

Bernard drove me home that night and I must say there is a vast difference between his driving and Wei Yei's driving.

I feel safe when Bernard drives while Wei Yei drives like a gangster. Haha.

xoxovon

I think I'm less funny now. Eunice sucked my 'funny factor' out of me that night. Boo hoo.
I tend to blame her for everything. Sorry. Haha. "___________" here's for you.

5 comments:

~MiSeLoCiN~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~MiSeLoCiN~ said...

Hahaha... weiyei looks like he's trying to show off again.. hmmm.. like gangster meh he drive.. ok le.. fun le.. hahaha.. hahaha..pizza junction, just opposite my house.. but it isn't tat good.. why didn't you go pizza hut.. down the road nia.. bluek..

Amelia Yvonne said...

i think he was tryin to tell a story. lol. he revvs, no seat belt..sigh.
pizza junction for a change? haha.. opposite ur house? then we live not far from each other. my place is in the direction where Cheng Ho is pointing. i can walk to the park in under 10 mins. haha.

~MiSeLoCiN~ said...

super near la.. nice chat today.. haha.. lol.. remember.. i am straight! hahaha

Amelia Yvonne said...

hmm. so am i..? hahaha.