CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I can do it! Can I?

It is just impossible. 12 chapters of Biology+experiments to revise. I know. I should have started so much earlier than this, like a month or two ago. Oh well... I can't turn back time. I just sat for History Paper 1 today without reading the whole Form 4 book. "Suicidal, suicidal, till you say it's over..." I had to tembak *ahem* wisely. And I was at the Sarawak Chamber at Crowne Plaza for about 3 hours, went home around 530pm. Was already so sleepy then and now I have Biology to deal with.. Less typing, more studying! :P

Meanwhile, (while my dad is still using the internet so the wireless router is still on) I'm checking on the scores for Thomas and Uber Cup 2008. I can't watch tv, otherwise I'll be stuck in front the square box till it the matches end. I'm not watching American Idol either :( Hope I'll be able to catch the repeat at 1pm tomorrow afternoon atfer school.

Live Scores here www.tournamentsoftware.com

Wait, I think Xie Xinfang just lost. haha.
GO MALAYSIA x.x
Bring the cup back.. haha.

xoxovon

Gotta have faith.

0 comments: