CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

What I did when I was free and bored.

Now, here's something for those tired eyes-the beauties of nature! If the celebrity world has Angelina Jolie, Jessica Alba, etc... My house has plants and insects! Yeah! -.-

These pictures were taken in February. So few months ago.. Lol.


Flower, flower..... Orchid lah


These are just beautiful. Look carefully, the flowers look like angels with their hands held up to the middle or dancing angels. Lights up my face every time I look at them, but now they're gone. Have to wait for the new batch to come in. Reproduction.


What looks like a grasshopper to me but it's 'flower-hopping'. XP

Did you know that grasshoppers only use 3 of its legs to move while the other 3 legs support the body? Yes, this is so true (refer to Biology Form 5 Chapter 2: Support and Locomotion). Haha. Oh ShOOt!! I just realised that I mentioned that earthworms have exoskeletons! MAKUKU.

Earth to Yvonne: Earthworms have hydrostatic skeletons!

I hope teacher won't consider my whole essay wrong. I only got the skeleton wrong, can? Other than that I did mention about the circular and longitudinal muscles, chaetae.. this is my favourite chapter in Biology so far, don't make me hate it. Lol.



xoxovon

After long hours in front of the computer/laptop, take yous eyes off it and focus on far objects. :)

0 comments: