CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

My History Teacher Has A New Look

Yes. He shaved his moustache.

Last Saturday was the ER'08 concert, held at the Christian Ecumenical Worship Centre or I would like to call that place ACS. I'm glad I went. It was great despite being tired after a really long day.



My ER08 ticket.

Oh well, it's almost 930pm and I wanna watch Ugly Betty. So I'll be postponing my post on the ER concert+pics till..next time? haha.

Here's a random post.

So last Thursday my class was playing hang-man for 2 periods during English cos' all of us looked so tired, confused, spiritless.. we didn't want to do summary so we all decided to play. We chose Hang-man. muahahaha. *clears throat*.

It was my group's turn to come up with a name of a capital of a country or a major city. I went to William's place at the back of the class and discussed some names. I thought of writing the 'potential' names down on a paper so I just went to my desk and grabbed my add maths work paper. It was still quite empty then. At the end of that round, I asked William:

Me: hey, where's my paper?
Will: (held up his hand and showed me a paper, rolled perfectly into a ball)
Me: That's my add math!

He didn't know it was my add math, he apologised. It was funny though. haha. Seeing add math crushed into a ball... haha. After that I opened up my paper and tried to straighten it but nooo, it was all crinkled up to a point where it exceeded its 'crinkle limit' and can never be straighten again. It was so crinkled, wrinkled, like the skin on my grandma's arm.. Wait, worse!


Compare it to my question paper, bottom left.


I ended up using both sides of the paper to solve my add math questions. You see, I do not judge my papers... :P

Semester exam is next Saturday! I know, friggin' Saturday! I really have to start studying like there's no tomorrow. I even made Joan write a sticky-note for me as a reminder. haha.



She's such a motivator :P


xoxovon

Don't be jealous of other people's gifts.
If everyone in the world is smart, who will the teachers teach?

2 comments:

Eugene said...

i only realise now...you stole my pic!!!! and you use it as your header

Amelia Yvonne said...

haha . shame on you for your brain's slow response. haha. it's too beautiful, you see.