CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sin Cos Tan

Monologue: Tuesday, hot,cloudy afternoon .......

It's Tuesday! April! Oh no... it's getting closer and closer to SPM and 1st semester exam is less than 4 weeks away. 10 subjects, TONS of chapters and stuff to memorise, learn, etc.

Today, my class had like 5 'free periods'.. that's 5/9 periods in a day. So we only had 4 periods and 3 subjects going on as usual. First, there was no teacher to teach us or give us back our test papers during Chemistry (a substitute was suppose to fill in for my Chem teacher today but no one showed up), 2 periods of BM at the library doing our own work/read and my English teacher wasn't here to day.

I had my Add Math paper back today and I think I made a history of my own in 'Yvonne's Add Math Life' by scoring 39/40. .. !!!! And where did I lose that (stoo-peed) 1 mark?? One of my steps in Intergration was wrong cos' I didn't take out the intergration sign and put the maximum and minimum values outside the bracket.. ugh.. I could have gotten a 100%, FYI I think I only got A once in Add Math and it was early last year. After that I never even got close to an A2, or sometimes B3. Honestly, this monthly test's Add Math paper was .. easy. When I say EASY I mean that it's not as challenging, difficult, brain-twisting, mind crushing as the exercises my teacher normally gives. I usually can't get the answers of most of my Add Math exercised and will often ask my friends for the solutions. At times I would think that it's too hard and I can't do it and so I didn't even bother to do my homework, and that was what happened to me in my previous 2 chapters. I was so tired and fed up. Then, this test came and I could figure everything out by MYSELF. It was a miracle. haha. Maybe it was Someone's way of saying, "See, you CAN do Add Math." I was so happy when I finished the paper.

Guess what? what? I did my Add Math homework yesterday! Am I not a good girl? haha. I'm starting to find it interesting though confusing. Like today, teacher gave use like.. I don't know how many formulae for Sin, Cos, Tan tita A B whatever. At one point when my teacher was explaining to the class on how to derive the Sin formula from the triangle I was like, what?!

Me: What is that?
Joan: I don't know

Then I just continued copying whatever my teacher wrote on the blackboard hoping I'd understand it when I go home and read it.

Nope. I start giggling by myself cos' I didn't understand what and why she wrote all those letter and numbers and I don't know where she got it from.

Me: What is teacher writing?! (giggles)
Joan: Dont' know! Just copy nia...

So I'd figure, just MEMORISE THE FORMULAE and don't worry about that triangle.

That was how my Add Math period went today.

xoxovon

I will pour out my spirit on everyone -Acts 2:17
And then, whoever calls out to the Lord for help will be saved -Acts 2:21

Bible Knowledge quiz tomorrow. :D

0 comments: