CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

N-Tertained

Last night I was sms-ing Neece. I got bored so I asked her some questions to see if she was using her brains last night. I heard this question somewhere... it goes something like this:

Q: What mouse walks on two legs?
(After some long and deep thought she replied...)
A: Comp mouse?

Seriously? haha. I felt like throwing my phone at her but of course I'll never do such a thing cos' I love her.. I mean I love my phone, I LOVE MY PHONE :D sigh, that was a slip of tongue like when Neece asked her maid, "Ada orang datang potong rambut kah?" when she was trying to ask "ada orang datang potong RUMPUT?" So I told her 'computer mouse' wasn't the answer.. She said 'oh they don't have legs!' before answering MICKEY MOUSE. haha. She's not nocturnal neither does she put herself to 'standby' or 'sleep' or 'snooze' mode at 9-10 something at night so, forgive her. haha.

Q: What duck walks on two legs?
A: Donald duck

After Mickey, the names-Donald ,Goofy, Minnie, Daisy, Pluto and Mickey's other friends come to your mind. When I say Paris, you say Hilton. When I say Jack Black, you go Jack White. Haha.. that was lame. Jack White is from White Stripes, right? Neece, I don't have any intention to make fun of you but... it was funny ok! computer mouse? haha.

My dad brought back a Nokia N82 yesterday. The heart-aching thing about it is that he 'gave' it to my younger brother for him to use. That's just unfair, such an expensive wonder in the hands of a 13-y/o. He just got a DSC-T70 a few months ago what.. haha. Lets just hope we can take turns using it. :D I don't know what's the black one in the picture below. Rediscover storytelling with N82.. so complex, big and beautiful. haha.



xoxovon

ALL DUCKS HAVE TWO LEGS/FEET.

3 comments:

Eugene said...

Are you freaking kidding me?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amelia Yvonne said...

me not kidding at all!! eric went to haupapa st, that's why. hahaha. u get stuff for free there sometimes too!

Eric Sng said...

haiya u 2...dun b jealous la...little bit mejaruk, little bi merajuk..