CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Birthdays, not mine.

My blog has been quiet and shall I say, 'dead' for the past few weeks. Maybe because it's moody and upset 'cause I forgot to wish it 'Happy Birthday'.

Quite a number of people I know namely Belle, Neece's blogs turned 1 in March and yes, so did mine. So..

'Happy (Belated) 1st Birthday to my blog!'


Last year's birthday cake. yummy.


A card I made for someone's b'day last year. Words done by Sammy, dear.

Time flies.

I'd like to take this opportunity to wish many many people 'Happy (Belated, or not) Birthday'. It won't be too late for me to wish you guys, right? :P

Monolog dalaman: "Of course it's late, silly me."

Or maybe I can just tell the world when you're birthday is :P haha. Here comes the list of the March babies . . .

Happy Belated Birthday to:
"~Angeline G. -We met at caroling. Thanks for the ride home that night, late night, or shall I say 'morning'. Hope to see you around sometime soon. :)

"~Lorraine - My distant cousin. In detailed, my dad's cousin's daughter or I can just say that we're related. And I later found out at my dad's work colleague's wedding dinner that you're my dad's colleague's cousin. So that makes... never mind. haha. Keep in touch ;)

"~Alyssa - Sa sa sa sa sa sa^infinity. First met you at the Sunday school/EC camp at Santubong but never talked to you at Santubong. haha. I referred you as 'Von Dutch Girl' back then 'cause I didn't know your name.. and you knew bout it. haha. You're taller than me but that doesn't make you a year older than me so ..
i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i 16 candles for you. :D xoxo Keep lalala-ing 'cos you do it well.

"~Stefanie - Nie-Nie. My longest friend, ey that sounds wrong. I mean, I've known you since I was in 1st Year of Pre-School. And we've been in the same class ever since! Friends for many years (more than a decade and my fingers can't count) and many more to come.
i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i 17 candles for you :)

"~Akasyah - Met you in Primary 4, we became close friends and I forgot how that happened. :P Seperated in Form 1 till Form 3 and reunited in Form 4! whoot~
i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i 17 candles for you too :)

"~Marlene - I feel a little embarrased because you can speak better Mandarin than I do although you're not a Chinese but I'm not totally a 'banana' also.. haha. My main competitor in the annual school sports day especially in javelin, then you won by 1 gold last year to take the 'Best Sportsgirl Group B' title. See you at church, mate.
i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i 17 candles for you. :)

"~Lovelyn - Lub-leeeen I love your name lub lub. haha. If I'm not mistaken, you do not like PINK? Lol. We didn't win the guitar at the church fund raiser but it's ok. I got you, you got me :) You're younger than me lah... lol.
i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i only 15 candles for you to blow :)

"~Veronica - I sayang you Vero. lol ;) i miss those times when we were still in the G-class.
i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i 17 candles for you? heheh.

"~Joan - Joan!!! My life-saver in class when I need help in my homeworkd/school work. You're so helpful :) haha. Thanks for everything and isn't it odd that we ended up sitting together in class? oh well, you know the story behind it. I barely know you back then but it seems like we worked things out quite well and now we...are still side by side in class.
i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i shi chi candles for you also, zu en jie!

"~Nathaniel - My Uncle Pau, and of course I have to share him with Neece, Rach and some other people who calls him that. Why Uncle Pau? because he brings pau to school for recess, used to and still does. Uncle Pau is my walking dic, I mean, dictionary. haha. It's FITNESS, no more FATNESS. Yay.
i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i
sorry i couldn't eat sushi with you but 17 candles for you uncle pau!

"~Jason J - JJ@MisJay SiAbang.. hahaha. My badminton coach, whenever I want him to be, for fun. Chubby cheeks can pinch and 'Buddha ears' says Neece. Haha. A guy's who is about my height, right J? Unlike those tall tall people where whenever I want to talk to them I have to look up.. haha. I give you... 17 birthday candles in the shape of mini soccer balls which are actually fishballs. :D
i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i
yeah, MU is a good team but I'll still be on The Reds's side when they're up against Red Devils. want me to support MU? buy me a MU jersey, ori. haha :P :P

And Wednesday was Simmy's birthday, so Happy Belated Birthday..
i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i you're 17! :) i miss those times, when we were young..-er :P

And.. and... today is Anastasia's birthday! Happy Birthday!! Keep on lalala-ing ya and I'll jengjengjeng. Happy to hear that you have those dance movies. can't wait. hahaha.
i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i 17 for you too :D *bear hugs*

This ends my post for this time and it's so late now... goodnite!

xoxovon

Just be you 'cos life's too short to be anybody else. - quoted from Step Up 2 The Streets


0 comments: