CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Sunday

Happy Birthday to Albrinz who turns 18 today! ;)

Liverpool vs Chelsea . . and I can watch!! Ah, thank goodness I'm not schooling at the moment. To all of you who have class tomorrow, I know you wish you were me! haha.

I went to Rachel's this afternoon. And to Eunice Mayonnaise's & WY's for the 2nd time this CNY, with dear Albert tagging along. I've known him since we were... 5! *do the math. two hands also not enough leh*

I'll never forget you, Albert. Haha. Remember that incident during kindy when Alvin slid on the floor and accidentally kicked me in the mouth? I still remembered what you said, well sort of: "You see, her mouth swollen already.." In a much childish voice, of course, not the manly one that you have now. Haha.

Back to present time.. I had dinner when I got back and after that I watched the Federer-Nadal match. You guessed it, I haven't showered and you didn't have to know that. :P WTH I didn't see Federer cry live. Now I have to YT it.

-
-
-

What could happen when you're texting more than one person at a time? You'd probably send the message that you've typed for Person A to Person B and vice versa. I was replying Eunice and then I wanted to text Rachel to inform her that Albert & I were coming over now but I accidentally sent the SMS to Eunice. Luckily Eunice was smart enough to figure out that I've texted the wrong person otherwise she'll gong gong wait for us to come. Haha. Sorry loh, make you sound like that.. Eunice is very very smart. Don't play play :)

And just now, someone sent me an SMS saying that he/she misses me. Called me 'dear' some more.. Awwwwww :) But sadly and disappointingly, it wasn't meant for me loh! :( Haiyah. He/she texted the wrong person. Be careful ah. How if you sent it to your mom, dad, teacher, aunt, uncle, driving instructor leh? Haha.

The following photo was taken on Day 3 of CNY during our (big) group visiting. Thanks to JaJo for bringing his QUALITY CAM along :D Otherwise people like Eunice and Rachel can't see Emm and Ambrose. So here's for you!

At Emm's.
Guess the twins. Does who already know, cannot play. =O
No prize. Just for the fun of it and ooh it's to see how good you are at recognising twins. Haha.

xoxovon
7 days of CNY, GONE! Sighs.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

the pic doesn't look right.

oh cuz i'm not in it. =(

Amelia Yvonne said...

I thought so too. But.. nah. There's no more room for Eunice. =P

Rachel Sim said...

i'm not in it too! and how could emm look DARKER??? haha.

Amelia Yvonne said...

That means Eunice can get DARKER too!! Surprise, surprise. haha