CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Story of the day

Azizul asked me to drop by his blog to check something out and so I did..









Zaty auditioned for AF!!!!! What a shocker! Haha. Click here

Just the other day she randomly asked me to go bowling with her but I couldn't. Wow. Oh by the way judges, my friend's got more personality than most of the previous AF winners. =P And damn, she can sing :)  Anyway, she's way beyond AF standards. Haha. I just think somehow they've got the wrong winners in certain seasons and there were more deserving ones, the ones that can actually SING.


xoxovon
Nothing

3 comments:

Azizul said...

Saya setuju dengan post anda! Hidup Zaty!!!!!!!

Samuel K Lis said...

she din win? sad...

Amelia Yvonne said...

Haha Sammy. No, she didn't win. She got until the 3rd round I think. Correct me if I'm wrong, Joo.