CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

School is cool

I admit, I kinda miss school. I've been doing the same things for what, 11 years straight.

So I sat with Joan for two years in a row (because we planned to), since Form 4. My classmates who were sitting in my area speak mostly Mandarin all day long, even to me unless I really can't understand them. Catch no ball mah.. Anyway, I'm proud to say that my Mandarin has improved thanks to these bunch of people. Especially, Joan of course. Haha. And I can write other words besides my name, you, me and love. Pft. Banana no more, I am. 

And so I was chatting with Joan earlier and I wanted to write 'hao'.



That's what happens when I don't go to school :(
I wrote it wrongly. How embarrassing. She must be disappointed at me (Nah, she isn't). Haha.

xoxovon
I wanna go to school, seriously. Like just crash into one of the F5 classes and sit at the back.
*Mental note* Lina's class! Haha.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

i wrote it tebalik too! that time i was chattin with lawrence then he say my hao wrong when i meng meng thot it was right! hahah

Amelia Yvonne said...

.. and you still think you're smart.. but you're not that smart.. haha. Ee, you said 'meng meng'. haha

Unknown said...

You miss school cause you miss having me there...am i right???

Amelia Yvonne said...

All the "lao shi bu ke yi ma".. hahaha.