CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Somewhat interesting week

Well, my life's not that interesting that's why there's a 'somewhat' up there. See, I'm single, a school leaver, unemployed and I don't have my driving license yet. Yet, take note. Which means I will get it soon.


The other day I watched Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging on YouTube up until Part 4 when dear oh dear laptop decided to pass out. Dayum. It was very late already anyway so I went to bed. Very late as in .. 2 in the morning. 

BION, I only found out what 'PWN' and 'DAYUM' means this week. Like wth right? How come idk what dayum means? Azizul LOLed at me when I told him I thought 'dayum' was a Korean word. ROFLMAO. -.-" NAVY means Never Again Volunteer Yourself and SWAK means Sealed With A Kiss. Hey, 'SOB' also means 'Stressed Out Bigtime'. And the next time I say 'I miss you', I'm also TOY (Thinking of you). When they say 'Yaba Daba Doo' it means 'Yet another bloody acronym Daba Doo'. Haha jk. Wow that's WTMI. For more chat or text messaging abbreviations visit http://www.techdictionary.com/chat.html. I'm done :)

Oh oh! Yvonne went to tHe Spring too! (Finally. After Yvonne persuaded Eunice to bring her go kai kai at tHe Spring the week before but she said she doesn't know how to go down to the carpark. Samseng style mah Neece..) And Yvonne had donuts. Yummmm... but Yvonne forgotten how they taste like leh. Next time chia Yvonne okay, Eunice? YAY. Yes, Yvonne likes to refer to herself in the 3rd person now instead of using 'I', just to add some variety. Haha.

I had a haircut on Friday while other people were busy monopolizing streets, train stations and squares made of cardboard no larger than their palms by throwing dices and using colourful paper money. Haha. 

Besides that, I tried calling Hitz.fm when Jason Mraz's 'I'm Yours' was played but I couldn't get through everytime. I think I had 3-5 attempts and for each attempt I called like a gazillion times. I called in throughout the whole song and even after the song ended. It was either the 'lady phone operator' apologizing to me, the line was busy or the dial tone. When I heard the dial tone (you know that dut dut __ dut dut __ dut dut tone) I was so hopeful but kanasai loh my call  wasn't answered and I was cut off. I decided to let it go after those few times. I decided to try that out of boredom one evening while I was in the car, waiting for my brother. It's not that I want the tickets so so badly but hey, I have nothing to lose. And those are expensive tickets they're giving away! Who knows Jason Mraz might ask a female audience to sing Lucky with him on stage =P And I could be his 'best friend' whom he is 'in love with'. Haha.

-
-
Dad: Wanna drive? I let you drive my car..
Me: Serious? You say one oh.. 

And so I did. I drove the almighty Land Cruiser with my mom beside me and my brother at the back seat. It was pretty fun and a little scary because I've only driven one type car in my life, Kancil. 

Mathematics Form 4: Chapter 4 (Implications)
If p, then q.
Antecedent: Kancil = kancil
Consequent: Land Cruiser = gajah

If Kancil = kancil, then Land Cruiser = gajah
I rock in this chapter =) 

It's so 'early' I should go to bed now.

xoxovon
Why do I do this to myself? Sigh.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

why are you babbling? haha monopoly rocks ok! if u hv nth better to do then come to my hse for a fun filled game of monopoly.

say it with me, MONOPOLY!