CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Doin' it Marie Digby style.

She's just recently had 100,000 subscribers on YouTube [She posted a video about it on the 21st. Click here to watch :) ] and I checked today, she's already at 100,741! Congratulations, Marie!

The talented and beautiful Marie just got back from her vacation in Israel and is now back to entertain her fans, subscribers or just regular YouTube visitors.

Here's her cover of The Game feat. Lil Wayne's song 'My Life'. Goodness, I love the piano. First, she made 'Umbrella' and 'Gimme More' acoustic, now she's chosen a hip-hop, rap song and kinda made it her own with the elegant piano tune. Lieblich.

Go Marie! Go check her out here. "What I've Done" has had more than 4 million hits. :-O If you haven't watched it, why are you still here? GO WATCH. haha. If you haven't watched/seen/heard her version of 'Umbrella', -where in the universe have you been? =P

So there's my lil' update. 'Till next time, holla.

xoxovon

I'm proud to say that I am a suscriber and am a fan, HUGE fan. haha.

0 comments: