CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Jan. 1 '08. A New Beginning?

As you've all noticed, I've changed my blog skin. A new beginning? hahahaha.. School is the day after tomorrow and heck my report card is still in my bag and no one has touched it since the day I received it from my class teacher which was last year and oh goodness what have I done during the holidays and not even take it out and show it to my parents and ask them to sign it... phew. Maybe because I had like. 4 Cs for my year-end term exam? hahaha. But since it's 2008 and it's a new year, I am determined to make a change for the good.. of me. :P I hope not to procrastinate nor neglect my studies whenever I'm hooked onto something like.. tv for example. Well, 'luckily' I've already finished watching Heroes: Volume 2 otherwise I might be watching tv during school nights which I should be spending time with my *ahem* studies. SPM bah... what to do.

Sigh. I have been sleeping (really) late during the holidays. An average of maybe 2am every night.. watching movies, tv shows, playing computer games... I can't resist it. haha. Since my brother got back from NZ, his laptop was like the 'IT' thing at home. He had games and other stuff in it.. I never get bored.. In fact, I think I use it almost everyday. :) Now he's in Damai and I've been using the laptop for about 3 hours.. haha.

So, how am I gonna wake up at 5 in the morning every day from 3rd January onwards so that I can make it to school on time? I don't know.. tonight might be the last night I am ever gonna sleep on the next day again..haha. So, it's either 1. watch Veronica Mars until I-don't-know-what-time or 2. Sleep early and try to wake up early tomorro morning. And maybe do some studies... hahhaha. Option 2 seems like it's never gonna happen in my head. Uh-oh.. I have to study the composer/music history book for my theory, which I haven't done yet.. urgh me.

There goes my first entry of 2008. :D Cheers.

xoxovon

Can't wait for the nest holiday.. haha

0 comments: