CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Well enough to post

I'm back! After 10 days of sickness. ergh. I'm actually feeling much better today..now.. Last week was.. terrible. haha.. Lets forget that.

As Sammy posted about the comeback of the tennis sport in 2008 and he's all excited about it, so is Badminton!! It's back! And I'm excited bout it. haha. Unless you live under a coconut shell and you are a frog, then you mustn't have known that the BWF Super Series is back. It kicked off with the Malaysian Open last week and the results for the M'sian doubles i must say was disappointing I suppose. KKK/TBH didn't reach the finals. Olympics? I wanna see them win more titles this year. haha. Well, just a short recap of the winners. Lee Chong Wei bt Lee Hyun Il in men's singles. Mixed doubles won by China, women's doubles won by China, Men's doubles I didnt watch and women's singles won by Denmark!!! Honestly, I've never been that excited to watch a women's singles match before in my life (unless it was Wong Mew Choo's victorious final last year which I hope i can watch again) may years ago, I never even bother to watch the women's singles. I thought it was boring and not as thrilling as the men's. But Tine Rasmussen and Zhu Lin really gave a good game for us audience. The first game was a close one but Zhu Lin won it and in the last few points of the 2nd game it looks as though Zhu Lin was already gonna win it but The 29-year old Danish fought back and won the 2nd game. Then in the 3rd game, Tine lost her footing and kinda slipped or should i say 'terseliuh'. Her ankles were already wrapped in skin-colour bandage before the match and she had to take a few minutes time-out to get her ankles..more wrapped? haha. So nervous at that point coz i wanted her to win.. China's been dominating so no harm for someone else from another country to win it right? haha. In the end, she won it. She deserved it. Yay. :P

Gao Ling only managed 2nd place in women's doubles :( and where's Huang Sui? lol. That's all for badminton.. Korean Open this week. :D


Hmm..

Amazingly, homeworks are getting lesser nowadays! haha.. well, if im not mistaken there's only 2 History questions to do today. . plus 2 Chemistry PEKA reports.. and analysing Syair Jong Pecah but Bm teacher said if we had the ref book then we didnt need to do the analysing.. haha. eh, that's considered 'not much' already to me. Before this it was homework for every subject in that particular day. Darn it, I've been procrastinating my Add. math homework so now I still have add math to do. so there IS quite a sum of homework.. haha.

Today's Thursday!!! meaning... 8-9PM American Idol and 9-10PM TARA2 (The Amazing Race Asia 2). Last week's TARA2 was rather scary when Vanessa suddenly forgot what she just did after diving from a 10m high platform. I hope she's fine after that. I'm rooting for them...cos' they're Malaysian girls who kick ass? haha.. I'm rooting for those underdog teams most of the time. Paula & Natasha.. Pamela & Vanessa.. Marc & Rovilson are so good in this game! haha.. They've been first to the pit stop like... since the 2nd leg. On the 1st leg, (who else if not) Pamela & Vanessa came in first! They beat the Filipino boys when they arrive at the market ahead of the boys, and that was where they had to eat balut eggs.. ew. anyway, Go girls!

CNY is.. about a week and a half away so yay! cos' it's cny but boo! cos' my school hols for cny is only till the 10th and we have to go back to school on Monday (5th Day of CNY).. and i want more clothes. haha.. And on 2nd feb there's this WYDVC thing at my church. I wanna attend it but I'm always occupied on Saturday afternoons so if I were to go, I'd only be able to go in the morning.. Darn. haha.. and when is MSSM badminton?! I hope teacher's gonna send girl's team. pretty please.. I'm a worried freak now. =\ haha.

I have more things to do now. Until next time, sayonara.

xoxovon
May God bless my friends wherever they are.
My cousin's wife gave birth to a baby girl this morning. May God bless her too.
*babies, ahhh kawaii-ness* haha.

0 comments: