CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 31, 2007

Bye 2007, Hello 2008.

Oh well.. I'm actually racing against time to post this entry before 2008 arrives. haha.. My cousins just went home after a family gathering at my place tonight. This post is about the random stuff I did in 2007 ... good times they were.. xP It's not chronological, so... I'll move on.. haha..


I bought Azrin Patrick the Starfish as a gift (cos she transfered to Penang. sob sob). It's so cute I almost wanted to keep it for myself. hmph. :P


Watched Heroes (downloaded) and I need more!! Volume 3 please!! haha. I <3 Heroes


Got addicted to Prison Break.... :P haha.


..and Veronica Mars. Only watched Season 3 and i'm missing a few episodes!


Went to ER '07




Participated in Sports Day for the 4th year.. woot.

Standing on the field.. :P



Won a medal in 5/5 events I took.. haha.. just lost to the Sportsgirl Category B by 1 gold..


Snap a picture of ..lightning?


Went caroling for the first time.. whee!! so much fun,..:D



represented my school in the F1 competition at state/zone level..



SMKBL F1 gang at Centrepoint, KK.


Yes, celebrated the Mooncake Festival.. I'm still a kid at heart. :D


Went to the GenRev concert. Super awesome!!!!


Went to SMK PJ for RIMUP. My opponents didn't turn up. :(


RIMUP group pic


Celebrated my Sweet Sixteen with friends.. love you guys! gonna miss you Albert! <3s


Won Girl's Doubles (intraschool). The victory coincides with both our birthdays.. so it's like our birthday gift, the win. :)


Did 'kerja amal' for some silly moral project..


Chinese New Year with cousins.. and my brother is the only one missing in this pic! hmph!



Dinner with cousins and ..cousins.. :D



went to the BOL concert.. my friend walked the runway. woot! hahaha..


The after show with Brigette :D



Church food fair..


Awwwww.. It's 2008 already!! Back to school the day after tomorrow and... hectic studying schedule! argh.. but i hope and pray for the best this year.. CNY is about a month away and there's a public holiday next week! haha.. see, the grass IS greener on the other side.. hahaha.. Happy New Year everyone!

xoxovon

Will miss 2007, definitely. WIll miss Azrin, Albrinz and Samuel.
But life goes on..
God bless. ;)

1 comments:

Amelia Yvonne said...

*medals.. ugh cant edit.haha