CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 4, 2008

First 2 days of 'skull' :P

'skull'? something I remembered from an episode of Winnie the Pooh..
Pooh: Christopher Robin!....
Oh.. Pooh's so cute and hug-able!

Yesterday was my first day of school in 2008 and... it was alright. Slept pretty late the night before but, still managed to drag myself outta bed in the morning :D, made myself breakfast, bathed and I told Fiona I'd try to reach school by 6.25am 'cause she asked me if I could get to school that early.. My butt
lar reach school by 6.25. I was still at home then and I left my house around 6.30. You know how it is on the first day of school. Traffic here and there.. So I told my dad to drop me off at the back gate and I could walk in cos' it's faster and I can avoid the traffic at the front gate... and ugh it wasn't opened! So there, wasted a few minutes at the back and my dad had to drive me into the school using the front gate. Traffic traffic traffic!!! JAMMED! *damn, I can't be late on the first day already?!* There are 3 schools and a teacher's college in that area and we're all using the same road to enter the school/college.

.. I wasn't late!! Whee~ I paced to my class which is still where last year's 5A was so it wasn't hard to find. Someone kind saved a seat for me, a good seat, by writing my name on the table..with yellow chalk.. Thanks. haha. Then, my class teacher came in and settled some stuff like the textbooks, school fees... Then came the part where she read the school rules out loud for us. Neece as sitting next to me cos'.. I told her to? haha.. My friend who was suppose to sit next to me went to Taiwan for (an extended) holiday =/ So when my teacher read the rules, I couldn't help but make funny statements .. I wanted to keep the fun to myself but with Neece beside me? In my sweet dreams.. hahaha. We made fun of a few rules by twisting their meanings and ..we had a good laugh. It was silly..

Then came Physics.. the early part of a chapter is easy to understand but when it reaches its climax, fuyoh.. Then I really need to pay 500% attention.. Some teachers already gave us homework on the first day .. sighs. What to do, have to finish the syllabus by the end of July.

Today, there was assembly in the hall. And how great, there were just so many things said during the assembly that we had to stand in the hall which obviously wasn't made to be occupied by the whole morning session. Luckily it was a rainy morning otherwise we'd be stuffing like sardines in a can. We were standing for (I'm pretty sure it was) more than an hour. I was pretty sleepy and restless the whole day cos i slept late again last night.. actually slept this morning.. haha. HUSH. The only way to make me feel awake is to.. LAUGH. yeah... Do I have homework today?oh yeah.. yesterday's history homework, and revision, revision, revision. Plus have to memorise pieces of music and life facts about J.S. Bach cos' my theoy teacher did say that she was gonna test me.. arhh! And.. practise my violin :P and badminton tomorrow morning!! Haven't played for quite a while and inter-school competition is usually in January.. hope not.. haha. CNY coming what..

xoxovon

At Neece's during our Christmas dinner,
Albert: You keep making silly remarks about stuff ..
Me: Was it funny?.. or lame.. haha
Albert: It's lame... but it makes you wanna laugh cos' it's funny.
Haha.. *hugs*

2 comments:

Yang said...

who's the one who went to Taiwan?

Amelia Yvonne said...

Joan.. :D haha.. i was so lonely..haha