CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas 2007 Is... a few hours away.



Oh how fast time flies. In a bout a week or so school will reopen and the hectic life as senior student in secondary school will resume. *urgh*


What did I do during my hols? nothing much.. for most of the month of November I was preparing for my violin exam and I didn't go out with friends. So much for keeping myself focused. haha.. After my exam, i went for a short vacation.. not glamorous though, went to Sibu, visited Kanowit for like an hour+ , and Kapit too.


the room i stayed in a RH Hotel, Sibu. Miss Tourism 2007 was held here!


The view of the Rejang River from Durin Bridge.


10 cheeky lil' piggies.

Hmmm... I decided to join caroling this year. i have friends joining, my brother joined, so I'm not alone in it. And there's a possibility I might not get the chance to participate next year coz of blablaspmblabla. I was very excited, I must say. First timer, newbie, rookie... whatever you called it. All in all, I had a lot of fun. Whether it was waiting for our rides to arrive, the car rides, looking for houses, caroling, eating and so on.. i made friends, had fun and not forgetting (free) food. haha. I chose to go everyday including the one at STB (we were in the papers! haha) and Saberkas. for the fun of it, and experience..


caroling groupie pic! (1st night)


At a mansion somewhere at StarHill i guess..haha.

*Pejam celik pejam celik* 9 days gone... 15th-23rd of December past just like that. And here I am now blogging with my tired but not so sleepy eyes. But it was worth it.. spreading the joy of Christmas to people, celebrating the birth of our Saviour, Jesus Christ.


another groupie pic.

Thank You for protecting and guiding me/us/them.

xoxovon

I'm looking forward to tonight's midnite mass. I love it.

Once in a year, it's not for a miss.
Merry Christmas. =)

0 comments: