CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 13, 2007

She did it.

I'm not sure. Was at Ruby's page and I saw me name... or maybe she meant someone else's name.. I'm bored anyway... haha

LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR:

1. a new phone with better functions than the one i have now.. =)
2. a better violin =)
3. a getaway holiday to somewhere other than here. haha
4. clothes.. =)
5. pst.. i need money. haha. i cant survive the hols with just 10 bucks.. xP

LIST OUT THE REASONS FOR YOUR CHOICES:

1 most peeps hav cams and mp3 sort of stuff and bluetooth.. u guessed it. mine doesnt.
2. mine needs upgrade, daddy! im in grade __. haha..
3. i like fantasy hols? haha..
4. im getting fatt'r? hahhaha
5.broke xx

THE PERSON WHO TAGG-ED YOU IS: Ruby

5 IMPRESSIONS OF HIM/HER:

1. tall
2. taller than me
3. taller than me and neece i guess
4. tall!
5. tall? hahahhaha..

MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE/SHE HAS DONE FOR YOU:

she sings, i listen..from the crowd. hahaha

MOST LOVED INVENTION:

me? toilets =) hahaha

WHAT DO YOU DESPISE THE MOST:

exams?

6 PERSONS YOU WANT TO TAG

1. sophia
2. annabelle
3. eric
4. albert
5. faustine
6. and....lets tag eunice again! hahahhaa

0 comments: