CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 10, 2009

Home again.

TGIF.

It's Good Friday, the day Christ died on the cross, and will rise again 3 days later.
I'm back (yet again) because there's Good Friday break for Christians. =) Who wouldn't wanna come home when permission is granted? 

I went to tHe Spring with friends this afternoon. It was a scrappy last minute thing. I wanted to see my friends mah.. But unfortunately I couldn't hang out for a long time cos' I had to go to mass before 430pm. I reached church before 430 and it was already packed!

Here are some still pictures since there hasn't been any lately. 


He was probably staring at the 2 aunties waiting outside because there weren't any seats left for them in Secret Recipe. Aww.. I bet he didn't even realise that I was taking a picture of him. Thus, a picture for you :)


Her head turns into any direction that has either nice clothes, shoes, accessories, grand sales, cute dogs and everything else cute. Oh wait, she'll point her finger towards that direction too. However, in this case she was actually turning away from having her picture taken. How can like that?! Belle, smack her :D


Rachel!! The oh-so-adorable funbox and a good driver (I mean it in a good way). A friggin' inconsiderate driver parked his/her Kenari behind her car leaving limited space for her to reverse out but lucky you she managed to get out safely. I was 'this close' *holds thumb and index finger very close together* to having a b**** fit.
See, she stayed still and let me take her picture unlike the girl in green up there. Rachel guai :D This little funbox has so much energy that if you take collect all her energy and convert them into electrical energy, it'll light up the whole world. Aww.. what a metaphor =P


There's never a dull moment with Mel. See, his face is a bit blur because he's always shaking (Neece & Rach, you know lah). Haha. He never stops moving. No wonder he's so skinny. He burns all that fat by constantly moving. Haha. He made Big Barney attack Mini Barney at the toys' section. 


We were all thrilled to see the toys that were on display. Water guns, play dough, plastic cooking set, plastic food, etc. Kids these days.. tsk.

Mel: Who wants to eat McD?
Rach/Neece: Eee me!! I want!
Mel: *holds up a mini backpack containing plastic McD food*
Everyone: *burst out in laughter*

Seriously. I only had the toy utensils back then and not the food. I had to imagine there was food on my toy plate and tea in my oh-so-cute toy cup. Ahh.

WY: Neece, come. I buy you a laptop.
Neece, It was so colourful. Why you don't want? All the children in the world will envy you if you have it. Haha.


Peace be with you.
 *sings* Dalam Yesus kita bersaudara...


I look.. orange/brown. Oh my. Look, I AM darker. I'm not lying. Kolien my face and neck jadi mangsa kepada the evil UV ray. Haiya at least soon Neece will have someone to teman her, skin tone wise.. 
It seems like WY wants to give more peace to the world. =D

xoxovon
I can appreciate .. and I am still learning how to.

1 comments:

Rachel Sim said...

yay. rachel kuai. hahaha.