CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Hello

I'm back... :)



I really am!! This isn't some April Fool's joke (which I did think of before I went to NS but yea, I'm really back). 

I came back on Monday afternoon because I had my JPA interview thingermajiggy on Tuesday morning. Haha. I reached Pustaka Negeri Sarawak around 750-ish and I thought I was gonna be so late but it turned out that I still had to wait for quite a while before my turn. Like, one hour plus.. ? And I'm going back to Sematan this afternoon. Noooooooooo!

I met Joan, Ernest, Serene & Albrinz yesterday morning.. Happy? Indeed =). All of them went in before me so I was pretty much left alone waiting at the library entrance. I saw a group of people discussing, studying, reading scripts and whatever.. that intimidated me, a little. The fact that they researched, studied, read and I didn't do any of those (not that I have the time to) worried me. I overheard one of them asking the other the name of Malaysia's current Sultan. *poof*Tuanku Mizan*poof* I didn't approach them and mingle with them because that would just be awkward, no? It'll look as if I'm only trying to dig infos from them. So I waited and waited for Ernest to come out and I asked him how it went. He said it was okay. That was enough for me I guess. I didn't want to freak out, worry myself with what sort of questions they would ask and have a nervous breakdown minutes before my interview.

I was the only Pharmacy applicant in my group. Two Dentistry, one Medic and one Engineering. 

I think I'll keep the rest of what happened that day to myself. Lazy to elaborate. TEEHEE (inside joke) haha. 

Oh, I went to an eating outlet called SHARING PLANET with friends. The place was nice and oh my, my Spaghetti Carbonara portion was huge. Or maybe I'm not used to having good food since NS =P The pricing was reasonable too. Eunice kept dipping her french fries into my sauce and she stole one of my turkey ham. HAHA. Aiyah, share share ma, hor? Sharing is caring. Furthermore, the place is called SHARING PLANET. Wahsehman.

It was a good Tuesday. I was happy to be able to meet my friends. *cough* Joan has something for me but she doesn't want to give it to me yet =( Motivation to get over NS? Haha. I owe you, Jie. And I wanna play Wii at your house! 

And to dear Belle, take care. You're 17. Haha.


xoxovon
I think my face and neck are darker now. 

0 comments: