CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 3, 2008

In the midst of election fever...

1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open it at page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence/phrase.
4. Blog the next four sentences/phrases together with these instructions.
5. Don’t you dare dig your shelves for that very special or intellectual book.
6. Pass it forward to six friends.

The nearest book is in a drawer behind me. I'm sitting on the floor, if you're wondering.


The book is : CHILD X by Lee Weatherly.

Page 123, 5th sentence : She touched me on the head and smiled.

The next few sentence(s) : 'It was lovely to talk to you, Juliet. Take care of yourself.'

Then there were no more sentences/phrases. It was the end of the chapter. haha.. oh well.


I shall now pass this on to:
1. Eugene
2. Albert
3. Azizul
4. Amy
5. Eric
6. Lina

xoxovon

I wacthed GRIDIRON GANG twice in less than 24 hours, thanks to ASTRO. haha. Love this movie! <3

0 comments: