CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tagged by Neece the tagger!!

1. What is your dream when you were a small kid ?
- to be a scientist when i grow up. all because my primary school science teacher was so cool he made science like..the most interesting subject then. haha. then i wanted to be a professional badminton player and singer/actress. haha..

2. What is the happiest thing in your life ?
- being happy

3. What do you wish to have right now ?
- an immunity to diarrhoea. haha. i had to leave school early today because of that.

4. When was the last time you horse laugh ?
- i think it was in school. I can horse-laugh anytime coz I can! I can neigh too. haha

5. What did you realise recently ?
- erm.. teaching is a not an easy job.

6. Which bad habit in you is the most unacceptable ?
- procrastinating.

7. When you are unhappy , what will you do ?
- eat, sleep, exercise.. haha. I dont know. but eat, is for sure. not binge-eating though.

8. What are you afraid of losing ?
- everything i care about in life

9. Within 5 years , which target is the most realistic ?
- finish secondary school.. hahaha. and driving maybe.

10. When you met someone you like, will you profess or hide your feelings?
- no answer.

11. List out 3 kind of people you hate the most ?
- hate? more to dislike. haha. erm.. rude, two-faced, and erm.. evil. haha

12. Define loneliness
- a feeling you get when you're pushed aside and no one even notices you're there and etc. haha.

13. Are you satisfied with your life now ?
- I'm alright with it. :)

14. When is the most recent time you felt touched ?
- erm.. i forgot. haha. i can feel touched everyday. hmm.

15. Where is the most beautiful place that you have visited ?
- New Zealand is beautiful. erm.. The Great Wall of China too. I won't mind going up there another time, it's just magnificent. haha.

16. A song that is playing in your mind recently
- Taylor Swift - Teardrops on My Guitar

17. If you had a wish that come true, what is it ?
- for my wish to come true. haha


18. Do you have anything to be worried or scared recently?
- exams (violin, theory, SPM!!)

19. If the world is going to end, what will you do?
- spend my last moments with ppl I care. or I might as well go to church. haha.

20. Do you love the person that tagged you?
- neece??!! . . . is this why you tagged me neece? So that you can find out whether I love you or not? hahaha.. yeah, she's one of my closest friend/buddy/pal/gal pal/laughing machine/vibrates-when-laughing bagai punggur rebah friend. haha.

I tag.
1. Eugene
2. Eric
3. Cyril
4. Albert
5. Lovelyn


xoxovon

I shall not procrastinate!!