CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Game Day


Oh well. Today, my school had a friendly match with SMK Petra Jaya. Woke up early because teacher said the bus was gonna leave at 0730 hours. I reached school and the netball team as there already but the basketball and futsal team weren't there yet. So I thought, "we're not gonna leave at 730 are we?" Some players didn't bring their forms and so we had to wait for them to fill it in before could leave.

The bus left at almost 8. BAS PEKERJA some more. No air-conditioner, so I opened the window and oh I smelled the 'fresh' air of the sunny Saturday morning in Kuching. Carbon monoxide everywhere. The sun was in my face.. hot man.

When we reached the other school, we (badminton, netball, bball, futsal + teachers) were given a short briefing about th day's programme. The badminton peeps were left alone in the hall while the others get to have fun outdoors, under the sun, filled with cheers while they played. I was in the badminton team with Florence, Wei Yei, Gab, Jeff and Jason. The boys played first, their doubles while we girls waited for our opponents to arrive. Sadly, they didnt come and we just .. didn't play against them. Disappointed, kind of. I went to see the futsal match/bball game. Man it was tight. They kept it cool.. and someone tripped Churchill I suppose. He just fell and when his game ended he came to the hall with his right knee bleeding. Two wounds.. As usual, I supplied tissue paper. :P The game was so quick you had to hold your breath at some point. haha.

SMK BL won netball 26-4, they said. We won bball too. 40 something to something less than our score.. haha. I can see that they had fun.. Well, at least that's what I thought. Who wouldn't, after winning? Futsal, we won too. 5 goals to 3.

When I went back to the hall it was 3-3, when I came back, 5-3. I missed two goals! Argh. The bball match finished last. Overall, according us BL students, we declared our victory by winning all 4 events because for badminton, the girls from the other school didnt come so the girl's singles and doubles were considered walk-overs. Although we lost boy's singles and one boy's doubles, we still won 3-2. But........ (saying it with bio teacher's tone), I heard a few SMK PJ boys said that they lost eveyrthing but badminton. Hello? Your girl's walked-over.. ? Yeah, whatsoever.. It was just a 'friendly'. According to some of us, some of them weren't so friendly. It was a 'friendly' and however, students like us just love winning no matter what. =) =)

It's nice to see so many students gather to play games. It's fun. Lol.

Group photo: SMK BL and SMK PJ.



xoxovon

Congrats to the elite teams of their respective clubs. Keep on winning!
Cheers.


Apologies for any offence made or inaccurate information stated.

0 comments: